Monday, May 18, 2009

MIA-Around Town





I haven't posted in a few days because I was preparing for my BFF's visit.  She came for the weekend, and that meant having to clean my apartment ENTIRELY.  To do such a task, well that takes  a rather long time, because I am messy and live like a boy.
We had a blast!  It was so fun to see her considering she lives in Ohio, and I live here....too far away for two best friends.....but we manage.
We also got Adriane to come out and shop around with us on Saturday; she went to fashion school with us too.  (another really good friend, that girl)







We did so much:
-dance party Friday night (some indiepop thing at Don Hill's)
-Shopping (Soho-TOPSHOP of course)
-Champagne and Oysters (midday snack)
-The New Museum (loved the 7th floor and outdoor deck)
-Beer (Three of Cups, happy hour of course)
-CraftFair
-More Beer
Very fun!!!!

No comments: