Saturday, July 4, 2009

Typical Friday for Ms. Minx-y


Friday, July 3rd, 2009:
I had to go to WORK! WTF?
No one else in America was at their offices, just me and the coworkers!

I chose not to go the dismal angry route, and opted for a dress to make me feel put together and up for a day of work.

WEARING:
*Cotton ruffle detail, print dress-Tory Burch
*Black patent leather belt-NY&Co.
*Black woven T-strap sandals-Colin Stuart
*Black, epoxy necklace-H&M


I left the office at 3:00pm.  And onward to the rest of my weekend:

BF called me; he was at our neighborhood bar having a beer, so I threw on my new jumpsuit I just bought after work and ran down there.

This cute, friendly, not so little dog was there.  I of course flung myself at him the moment I saw him (obviously, I'm a dog lover).
He was very old, and only had 3 legs.  It was hard for him to get up and move around.  I gave him a well deserved ear scratching and big hugs.

Later in the evening, Mel came out to meet us at Great Lakes.  We were 3 people of the 74 max. occupancy.  We got a free drink...the bartender is good like that.
Although sometimes I worry there might be too many patrons for her to handle since the last time she could never remember how much cash we handed her.
Oh, and did I mention, she looks like Cheyenne from REBA (great, hilarious show....don't knock it just because Reba McIntyre stars)

WEARING:
*Black cotton jersey jumpsuit-Forever 21
*Black sandals-Miss Sixty
*Vintage gold belt with crazy Lion's head for a closure-Thrift Store
*Vintage owl necklace-Brooklyn Flea

Good view of my lovely owl (just another to add to the collection)
and my new mosquito bite!
For tomorrow....I'll have a recap of my 4th of July festivities.  And I promise pics of Mel and I in our Americana garb!

2 comments:

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Both looks ROCK!! Love the Tory dress!!

jane st. clair said...

i just love that jumpsuit! so cute on you. sounds like your weekend is off to a good start! enjoy the rest of the 4th weekend!
xoxo!

baleenplates.blogspot.com