Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Weekend Rewind: will be delayed till further notice!


Sorry no posts this week--I know I promised the Weekend Rewind, and now that's several days late.  But I have been struck down by all the above, except "Horrible Death", and well I did not take a trip to Mexico.

So I'm going back to bed....I'm curious to see if I lose any weight out of this--probably the only one good thing that can come from it.
I'll try to get a week late "Weekend Rewind" up this coming weekend.
Take care, and wash your hands--and don't hang out with me!!!!  
SICKIE!

7 comments:

Jana said...

Feel better, Sickie! :)

crystal said...

oh no! I hope you feel better soon. I gave you an award on my blog. :)

alya said...

But you don't actually have the swine, do you?!

Sarah K. said...

aww, I hope you feel better soon!
I think I had swine flu when I went to London last spring. don't worry, you'll be fineeee.

eednic said...

here's hoping you feel better quite soon!

missDTM said...

oh nooooo! i hope you feel better soon. i was wondering why you haven't been posting at all this week...

:)

Anonymous said...

Oh sweetie, feel better soon!! So no fun!! :(