Thursday, May 28, 2009

One of those days....

Woke up this morning, stumbled to the shower, typical routine, and voila I had only 8min. to put on an outfit.  CRAP.

* Charcoal Leather Bomber-H&M (bought using a gift card from my friend, THX Kris!)
*Flower/stripe combo cotton dress-H&M
*Navy/Fuchsia plaid scarf w/dangling coins-Forever21
*Beige soft leather, oversized Satchel-Makowsky
*Charcoal Gray leggings-Uniqlo
*Brown Suede Slouchy boots-Carlos Santana

Threw together whatever I could find, to top off this dress I remembered I hadn't worn since last spring.
Too bad it's all a mish-mosh of  a whole lotta crap.

Walked briskly to the train, subway was overly crowded-had to let the 1st one go by.
Got off the slow train, late for work by 5min as is usual when the train is stupid.

Got caught in the drizzle, I refuse to put my umbrella up for such lousy moisture as such.  Hence why my hair got a bit untamed and out of control.

Finished working with my boss on new sketches-now I have to execute it all in about 1months time!  Gotta get the Spring '10 line ready for the HongKong show!  And that is why I worked an 11-12 hour day today :(  and this will be my life for the next month +  
See, being a fashion designer is hard work!  

1 comment:

LuLu said...

I'm loving the hippy, chic, busy woman on the move look!! All of the different textures and layers look fabulous!