Sunday, June 7, 2009

Ewww...not loving it at all!

   
*Pink Tank-H&M
*Gunmetal Metallic leopard print jersey tank-Zara
*Distressed Boyfriend Jeans-Uniqlo
*Leaf applique high heels-Urban Outfitters
*Multiple strands of necklaces-thrifted and H&M

I was supposed to attend the "Loving Day Festival" on the East Side today; they were having free BBQ and beer.  The boyfriend and I opted to run errands instead.  Going to the ghetto, annoying Target in Brooklyn does not necessitate a cute outfit.  But, I would've liked to have enjoyed my new tank purchase moreso than I did.
I bought this pink tank at H&M on Wednesday; didn't try it on beforehand.  And well, I'm not liking it....it makes me look like I'm wearing a tent.  I should learn my lesson by now, loose fitting clothes do not usually look good on me; they just add bulk.
I came home and tied a knot in the tank, it kinda helped the situation a little more:
  



2 comments:

Isquisofrenia said...

i love bbqs , i think it looks really cute on you!!
i love the pink tank, i want your shoes, i want them!! hahha
but hey ive seen you with loose shirts , i think on chictopia and you look awesome!!

xoxo!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Love the fix and those heels!