Part of the Kreative Blogger award is to give you 7 "interesting" things about myself. Some of them you may already know, some of them you may have thought
you knew, and some of them might be a complete surprise.
So here it goes:
1. I've wanted to be a fashion designer living in NYC since I was 10 years old....and since I was 23, that's exactly what I've been doing!
2. Now, I'm almost 30years old! (see my countdown on right panel) And I hired an Elvis impersonator for my birthday party
3. I'm from Indiana, and therefore I have crazy endless bits of trivia on the state.
4. I'm obsessed with famous people from Indiana, some of my fellow hoosiers include: James Dean, Axl Rose, David Letterman, The Jackson 5, Steve Mcqueen, and of course Halston (his family moved to my hometown when he was 4yrs old.); oh and Don Mattingly (he went to my highschool)
5. The name of my blog is not because I think I'm a "minx", nor do I think I'm "sweet". It's a line in one of my favorite songs of all time, Tennessee's state song, "Rocky Top"
6. I'm in love with Nikki Sixx, heck I'm in love w/all the guys of Motley Crue (we should take some style cues from them, seriously--look at that makeup and leather!)
(I forgot to mention, Mick Mars is also from Indiana!)
7. If I had a time machine, I'd want to go back for a day and be any or all of the following:
A.) A flamboyant party-girl flapper in the 1920s
B.) A leather jacket, gum chompin, neck scarf wearing greaser in the '50s
C.) A saloon girl in the Wild West
D.) A part of the 60s-70s music scene (see my last Fave Rave post if not convinced)
The second portion of the Kreativ Blogger award is to choose 7 more people to pass the award onto. And here they are:
So again, thank you LeProust Vintage....and thank you to all my readers, especially you guys that come back day in and day out. Your feedback is always appreciated.
(Note to my 7 recipients: Copy the award on the right hand side of my blog, paste into your "7 things" post. Then, post 7 things about you, choose 7 people to award, and then leave a comment on each of their blogs to let them know they've been awarded.)