Wednesday, September 30, 2009

My life as I've never known it:

A few quick notes so you all understand why I'll have a greater internet presence for the next few days:

-I'm on vacation (um....I mean Staycation) until next Wednesday 

-I'll have a lot more photos and social activity than my whole year so far (out of town friends/guests begin to arrive this afternoon, large group of immediate and not so immediate family will be in town and need entertaining, and I have the largest most exciting birthday party of my life happening in just 3 days......3 days!  I've been planning it for over a year and a half and it's almost here!!!!)

-I'll have a lot more to dwell on, talk about, and come to terms with this next week (I'm freakin turning 30!  That's a lot to handle).

So make yourself a cup of coffee, and come back to visit.  I have no idea what I'm going to get myself into!

3 comments:

UnoCosa said...

are you serious??? you turning 30 on the 3rd of october? if so, no wonder i remember you B-day, because it is the exact the same year, same day and same age .... haha!!!

Kristin said...

I hope you have such a wonderful time....it sounds like you have so many super fun things going on! Happy early birthday! :)

I am slightly embarrassed....I have never been to Boomerang! EVERY single weekend I say I am going to, and I look forward to it, only to get sidetracked!!! Eek!

Six Six Sick said...

Happy Birthday!

xx
Tiffany