Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Woodland Friends' wall hooks-Bedroom Project

Last night, as planned, I jaunted over to Anthropologie.

I'm on a mission to spiffy up my bedroom, and I've begun my project as of Sunday when I purchased my glowing stars from Ikea.

Now, onto step #2 of the Bedroom Project.

It requires these lovely, cute little, creature wall-hooks:
(Unfortunately the deer was out of stock, so I may have to pass on this one...I hate not having a full set though)

(I managed to get the last one of this bird)

(Actually, the owl was a birthday gift from my pal Bridget...and it's what sparked this whole "Bedroom Project" I'm undergoing.)

(And the squirrel, just how cute is he??? I actually picked up 2! One for me, and one for a friend)


I love Anthropologie!
(Now, if only I can convince BF to help me drill holes this weekend, then I'm in business!)
PS_Tonite I'm going to an industry party of sorts, invited by Mel of course. So tomorrow I should have a very fun, good post. I'm very excited about my vintage dress I plan to wear. Sadly, I woke up late this morning, no time to properly get ready for work, and I think this is going to set my mood/tone for the rest of the evening! I hate it when this happens.

4 comments:

Isquisofrenia said...

those hooks are so cool i love lvoe the owl ones
i love that store too but i can never afford nothing there.
its really expensive=( hahah
maybe some day when my husband becomes famous ill go there=)

missDTM said...

those are so cute!

i love decorating projects.

have fun at the industry party!!!

Jess said...

Oh the squirrel one is adorable!

Dressed4Success said...

are adorableeeeeeeee... nice picsss!!

visit my blog & follow mee!=;-D

www.claulovesfashion.blogspot.com

..muamua!!!*