The Bargain Hunter Extraordinaire gave me an award; Thanks!
She actually had two awards on her blog at one time, and combined them into one list; so when nominated by her, I kinda just took the one I liked better.
Is that Wrong?
So, while I may not be "Haute"-there's no disputing a "mess"
By now we all know the drill--7 facts about me, then nominate 7 fabulous bloggers.
Well I'm on a big holiday kick right now, so I spent the majority of my day downloading more music to add to my Christmas Spectacular playlist--currently going strong at 61 songs!
So, let's shake this up a bit, I've got nothing interesting for you other than my
7 Guiltless Pleasures of Today's Holiday Song Downloading :
(in no particular order)
1. Anyone that knows me should not be surprised, "Blue Christmas"=fabulous!
2.I I bought my first and last Mariah Carey song. But c'mon who's going to argue with me?
"All I Want for Christmas is You" is a CLASSIC
3. WHAM! "Last Christmas", seriously!
4. Move over MADGE, Eartha Kitt's rendition of "Santa Baby" is sooooo much better!
5. No surprise here--The Boss, singin' "Santa Clause is Coming to Town"
6. Jon Bon Jovi's "Please Come home for Christmas"--you thought his hair was outta control in the 80s, but WTF is going on here? And Cindy Crawford!!!!
7. A quintessential MUST on any holiday playlist--
1964's "Rockin Around the Christmas Tree"