Monday, January 4, 2010

Weekend Rewind: January 1-3, 2010

Ok, I didn't get out of my pajamas on Friday, and today was pretty much the same deal-although it involved going to the laundromat.

Saturday (January 2, 2010), I actually went out and socialized.

Photobucket
Of course that meant meeting Mel at a neighborhood bar.

I also participated in some gaming-fun.
Photobucket
Quite honestly, this was about the only time that night I left my seat...so by this time it's a bit foggy. I do recall possibly schooling some people in the art of pinball, but I also schooled myself in the art of "TILTing".
Thanks to my aggression and Tilt abilities, I have a pretty little shiner (actually it's ugly and huge)on my right hip.
Photobucket
And then we called it a night...
(or maybe I was told to call it a night, not really sure.)

Being that this weekend was so bitter outside, I had to dress wisely.

While not wanting to look frumpy and overly cautious about the cold, it took some wise selecting on my part in terms of dress.
Luckily I remembered how cozy warm this sweater dress was from 2 winters ago. (I didn't wear it last winter for whatever reason--probably I felt ridiculous, fat, or something along those lines) So on it went, some nice solid tights, a beaded belt, thick socks hidden inside my booties, and I was out the door!
Photobucket
I'm not going to lie....it was still friggin COLD as all heck out there!

Wearing:
*Purple leopard print sweater dress-Betsey Johnson
*Black stirrup tights-Express
*Black beaded belt-vintage (from neighborhood antique store)
*Black booties (not shown)-Nine West

4 comments:

Idée Géniale said...

Thanks for putting up the one retarded picture of me. Yes, i think I told you to call it a night at about 3am. You relunctantly agreed. I did have fun though.

Sarah K. said...

it WAS so cold that night! I wish I could have come with you guys, it would have been great to meet you. plus, I used to be awesome at pinball.

Paint it Black said...

I did the same Friday :). Love the colour of the leopard print dress you look gorgeous as always xoxo

Isquisofrenia said...

you guys look awesome like always
love what your wearing too
the print!!!