Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Dusty Rose Vintage does the '80s

I'm not sure if I ever mentioned just why we ladies got together for our Dusty Rose Vintage photoshoot. Did I?

It's PROM-SEASON, that's why!
And Dusty Rose Vintage has pulled out all the stops with the coolest vintage prom dresses in town. So if it wasn't obvious that I was having fun in my last few DVR posts, well let it be known that it was extremely fun--almost makes me wish I could do Prom over.
Only this time, I'd go DVR style!

This time around, we went straight back in time to one of my favorite eras, obviously-the 80s!
il_430xN.136376972
(Photo courtesy of Dusty Rose Vintage)

On me:

turquoisedress-graffiti
On Nikka:

golddress-graffiti
On Mel:

blkgldturq-grafitti
So, which one is your favorite?
-I'm partial to the teal/black dress; its very structured and architectural.
Definitely an eye-catcher!

All dresses shown here are available at Dusty Rose Vintage. As if you haven't become privy to the fact already, they have an amazing selection of goodies to choose from on their etsy site. Worth a gander anytime!

Now if you'll excuse me....I'm off like a prom dress!
(admit it, you're giggling)

9 comments:

Stephanie said...

The gold dress is freakin sweet!

kellywanhainen said...

off like a prom dress! you're ridiculous! (but i will admit..it's true :) i looove these dresses!

Indy said...

Wow, that one you're wearing is fantastic! (You always get to wear the prettiest ones... :))

Hipstercrite said...

love it!

Neekoh said...

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Your shoots are incredible! And these dresses... wow!!

Live Love LA

Christen said...

Completely fabulous. I love that all three of you are totally owning these dresses!

Kelly @ blackdog finds said...

If ever I had to pick 1 garment to be the definition of fun it would be the 80s prom dress! These are killer dresses!

PS- Thank you for your sweet comments on my blog! It made my day ^-^

JP said...

I would say by far my favorite was the black one... giant bows and gold really doesn't do much for me...

Alyssa said...

LOVE these dresses...!!! I especially like the one with the turquoise. It reminds me of Lady Gaga, ha ha, but in a very good way don't worry! I love how the dress is not afraid to be bold!