Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Wild as a Mink's: SWAPPY SECONDS


SWAPPYSECONDS
My Swap-Shop, Swappy Seconds, is officially up-and-running.
I promise after this not to post things both here and there; I'll just make a small mention here when new items are posted.

But for now-forgive the duplicity?? I'm just a little giddy that I have it all set up.
And after not wearing these vests like EVER (they don't fit me ok?), I kinda like the way I styled them up and I sort of wish they weren't so small on me. Aarrgh.

But alas all you mini-girls out there, you can swap these out for something you already own....interested?

I've also got two jewelry lots of misc. earrings up on the site too.

Regardless, check it out and tell me what you think-what you don't think will work, what you like, etc. I am open to suggestions and I welcome ideas.


IMG_8016

bluevest-trio
Wearing:
-Blue Vintage polyester vest (for SWAP @ Swappy Seconds
-White t-shirt-Target
-Blue wideleg jeans-Uniqlo
-Vintage scarf-courtesy of Little Ocean Annie (I won her giveaway)
-Brown cowboy booties-Steve Madden

IMG_7982
Swap #4: Vintage Fringe Vest--Very Olivia D'Abo (circa the Wonder Years, no?)

vest-trio
Wearing:
-Brown velveteen vintage fringe vest (for Swap @ Swappy Seconds)
-White t-shirt- Target
-Denim cut-off shorts-DIY via GAP jeans
-Camo leggings-Conway
-Brown Suede boots-Carlos Santana
-Brown wooden necklace-Forever 21
-Vintage flower pendant necklace-Thrift Store
_________________________________________________________
Ok, so tomorrow I'll be back to my regular outfit posts. I just kinda ran out of time tonight after whipping up the Swappy Seconds Swap posts. Oh, too little time in the day...
Now it's my bedtime. G'nite

2 comments:

Vivian said...

realy nice outfits<3

Hipstercrite said...

love the high waisted pants!